Sunday, January 9, 2011

Healthier Hair is Here!

Well I treated myself to a heated style finally :) I deep conditioned with Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent for 30 mins (short on time), then shampooed with Carol Daughter Tui Herbal Shampoo.  Next I did a final conditioner rinse with Elasta QP Intense Hydration.  I applied my leave ins, dried hair under hooded dryer for 40 minutes then flat ironed. The length I retained is so amazing and I loved how much fuller and healthier my hair looks.

Seven months into my HHJ and my hair is healthier than it has ever been.  No static in my hair after the wind gets to it, no frizzing (even though I am texlaxed), my hair is split end free and I didn't even have to comb it the entire night out! My curls stayed and everyone gave me compliments on how great my hair looks. I LOVE MY HAIR, FINALL...didn't think I would ever say those words : )
Now I will return to NO heat until my goal of Bra strap length is reached.

JUNE 2010                              JANUARY 2011
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment