Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Little Motivation



Your imagination connects you to what you want. Your desire and feelings of love create the magnetism, the magnetic power, drawing your desire to you!
 - Rhonda Byrne, Author of The Secret and The power

Today I want you to erase negative thoughts you may have about your hair. Words and phrases like "my hair won't grow", or "unmanageable", "damaged hair"...I want them to be deleted from your vocabulary. Start to feel that you have embarked on an amazing health hair journey and now your hair is amazing, beautiful, and manageable! Today, imagine yourself from this day forth with the hair of your dreams, and keep that picture in your mind. Through positive thoughts and love for your hair, you will achieve positive circumstances and BEAUTIFUL HAIR! I never thought I would live to say a fell that I love my hair....but through this hair journey and seeing the results I can say I LOVE my hair.  If you need living proof visit some of my favorite hair community websites and see countless stories and progress pics of sistas everywhere Growing IT! These online communities have been very instrumental in my HHJ.

http://www.k-i-s-s.biz

www.hairlista.com


No comments:

Post a Comment