Friday, March 11, 2011

Alba Botanica: Rainforest Cupuacu Conditioner


I normally love my Suave Almond and Shea conditioner to co-wash, but today I tried something different. Alba has a new series of hair products which feature rainforest ingredients. I LOVE products that have Cupuacu butter in them, so I could not resist picking up the Alba Deep Hydrating Conditioner with Cupuacu.  This ingredient list is so amazing, I will also use as a deep conditioner alternate. After I co-washed my hair was soft and detangling was a cinch! I followed up with Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixer and then aired dried. Hair and scalp is smiling right now : ) I really liked this Alba conditioner because I can use in all three phases of care...co-wash, DC or even a leave in. The price is right..$9.99 at my local Ulta store. I think I will post a read on the amazing conditioning properties of Cupuacu Butter as I know many of you are like what is that lol. Read on to learn more about this product, it may be a great addition to your product list.




Alba Botanica Rainforest Deep Hydration Conditioner Cupuacu 8 oz. (227 g)
Alba Botanica Rainforest Deep Hydration Conditioner Cupuacu nourishes dry or damaged hair. Creamy Cupuaçu butter, one of the Rainforest's most effective moisturizers, is a rich emollient that delivers deep hydration and helps restore softness and moisture balance and is combined with Jojoba Oil and Cocoa Butter to leave hair smooth and soft. Deep Hydration Cupuacu Conditioner gently moisturizes and restores dry or damaged hair and is perfect for dry, damaged or treated hair.
Hair CareNatural Renewal, Natural Protection Created to help renew, repair and revitalize hair with moisturizing, emollient-rich oils derived from some of the world's most beneficial fruits and nuts.
Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hydrolyzed Brazil Nut Protein, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Panthenol (Vit. B5), Amodimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum).

No comments:

Post a Comment