Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beginning Goals

Well, I started this journey at Shoulder Length hair. I needed a trim bad, to get rid of nape damage and thin ends from a previous (and last ever) sew in. I am now a healthy shorter shoulder length.  I figure I should make some clearly defined goals and take all the necessary actions to meet them. My first goal is to reach Full Bra- Strap Length. I have increased my deep conditioning to twice a week. I am protecting my hair around the clock as well...phony pony by day and as soon as I get home, I moisturize, seal and cover my very loose bun with a satin scarf until the next morning. I want these thin edges healthy and full again by my next perm in 5 months. I am already starting to see a difference in them with using the JBCO on my scalp and Aloe Vera gel for styling.  I also want to start relaxing my own hair, or have my mother do it now. My stylists overlaps an I just cant put my hair health in anyone else's hands again. I will go to her for trims only. Over all I am very pleased with the much healthier condition of my hair as my HHJ only began a month ago. I am confident I will reach my ultimate goal of Waist Length hair by June 2013. Below is a pic of my new freshly relaxed, trimmed healthy locks: )
 Happy Growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment