Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hair Steaming Update

I am sad to say that I actually had to return my Huetiful hair steamer because I could not get it to operate consistently.  I also had major concerns regarding the safety of the design with my 2 year old running around. The water heats in an exposed plastic container and I would hate for her to run by and spill boiling water on herself! I actually opted for a salon quality stand up steamer and I LOVE it! So far I feel like the deep conditioner does penetrate my hair better overall. As far as long term results...we will have to wait and see : ) I purchased my steamer form the Sam Club website and saved a ton. I called around to Sally's and some other salon suppliers and they charge from $400 to $600 for the SAME exact model! I paid $200 for mine and I am pleased with the product so far.  Hairlicious founder Sunshyne actaully has the same steamer and she did a video review which I found to be very helpful in deciding if making such a pricy purchase is even worth it. Check it out here!

1 comment: