Sunday, July 3, 2011

1 YEAR HAIR-VERSARY !!!!

I reached 1 year on my hair journey in June and I am so excited to see that I have not only met my first long term hair length goal of BSL ( bra strap length ) but I have much healthier hair over all. My hair is longer than it has ever been my entire life and healthier than I could have ever imagined! My hair holds heat well now, does not frizz with humidity or even when I spritz water on my flat ironed hair...it's silky easy to manage and has great movement too.  I took a heat pass for my Bday celebration and to conduct a thorough length check.  I have used heat about 3 times since my journey has stared. I have been diligent with my regimen and bunning. This no heat diet along with daily moisturizing and frequent washing is what I can attribute my success to through out this process.  I have learned so much and hopefully I have helped others learn through sharing my personal experiences.  I am amazed at how much length I was able to  retain over he course of one year. It may be a little hard to see the number lines on my LC shirt, but I started a little above the #1 mark line and I am currently grazing the #8 line!

I guess I should set new goals at this point...so full MBL (mid back length) *which for me is officially dream hair length* is what I hope to reach by May 2012.  I am amazed at how much length I was able to  retain over he course of one year. It may be a little hard to see the number lines on my LC shirt, but I started a little above the #1 mark line and I am currently grazing the #8 line!

June 2010                         December 2011                   June 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment